Compassionate Caregivers Revised
The goal of this learning experience is to improve the health and resilience of our frontline health providers. Participants will develop and adopt new self-care habits, build sustainable support systems, and be more positive and energized about their jobs.
This culturally focused and responsive curriculum and the related teaching materials aim at teaching resiliency. In return, we anticipate that you will stay in your job longer and continue to improve our communities' health and well-being.
- We will revise the graphics and layout for your company
- We will provide Train the Facilitator courses for staff and volunteers to use the program
- We will provide training for Admin and Instructional Design support in Moodle
- You have full access to the process, tools, resources.
- Full facilitation by a StrataG.Works facilitators for at least two iterations
- Full use of the program, server, and background administrative support for one year. Renewal prices can be negotiated with each agency.
Cohort: Institutions or agencies
Timeframe: Meet 1x a week for 10-12 weeks per cohort (40 people per cohort maximum)
Format: A mix of virtual, peer meetings, and self-paced.